About Me

My photo
I am me, Me is I. I express myself through writing and through my actions but not my words. I think with my heart but sometimes my brain takes over. I dream, I feel, I breathe, I love, I think. With trust comes my respect but break it once and you will spends years maybe your life rebuilding it and it will never, ever under any circumstances be completely regained.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

...Making New Friends!

Wet'n'Wild! I sure picked a great day to go! Hardly any lines at all and it was a nice sunny day with a warm tempurature but it did get a little chilly. Sue, Mum and I had such a great day....It was just meant to be. Because some of the rides are meant for two people, it meant that mum had to go with some random which is when we met our new friends Tom and Zoe!!!! They were awesome people! They were newlyweds and had come up from melbourne. Gosh they were awesome friendly people....Zoe was scared of water so it seemed rediculous that they went to a water park but eh. It was an awesome day none the less. Unfortuntely The Loop was closed :( was very dissapointed about that coz I haven't been on them before but ahwell.

Was a busy day at work today though...I had stacks of dishes piled up on tables and everything it was crazy but ahwell. I start barista work this week!!!! :D I couldn't be more excited!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEE!!!! anyhoo.

Laters peeps!
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment