About Me

My photo
I am me, Me is I. I express myself through writing and through my actions but not my words. I think with my heart but sometimes my brain takes over. I dream, I feel, I breathe, I love, I think. With trust comes my respect but break it once and you will spends years maybe your life rebuilding it and it will never, ever under any circumstances be completely regained.

Friday, March 25, 2011

...A Skinny Cappuccino and a Flat White in a mug.

 (: Ok. So I may be a tad exausted and my back a little sore but I am loving my new job. Working in a cafe is amazing and the people are so nice. I've had so many hours this week and tonight was my first double shift. I can't wait to sleep but I thought I should blog beforehand. Next week I get to start barista work and well, let's just say, I AM PUMPED! My dad made me promise that I would teach him how to make pretty patterns once I had learned them :P Gotta love him. He was so excited when he got his coffee machine (it's only small and makes one coffee at a time but that's enough for him. But now I have this job he is even more exited because I'll be able to teach him things. I also think I may be getting a slight crush on a guy I work with but eh, I'm not going to let it get to me.

WET'N'WILD tomorrow BABY! Hellz to the yeah. I have'nt been in donkeys months (I know the saying is years but whatever) and it's time to get my adrenalin on. The Loop here I come. Sue is coming with my mum and I though sadly enough my sister can't come and niether can  Wilson but ah well. We'll make a day out of it no matter what!

Laters peeps!
Beth xx

P.s A Personal Thanks to all those who are following my blog and have recently started following my blog :) It's great to know that people find my random thoughts and days interesting so I promise to try and blog more. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment