About Me

My photo
I am me, Me is I. I express myself through writing and through my actions but not my words. I think with my heart but sometimes my brain takes over. I dream, I feel, I breathe, I love, I think. With trust comes my respect but break it once and you will spends years maybe your life rebuilding it and it will never, ever under any circumstances be completely regained.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

...Awesome as....

I love my big sister Wisey! I hardly get to see her but she came down for my Aunty's birthday last night....It was pretty fun. Being me I decided to slam cake into my little cousin Clarkes face....twas fun. He decided to get me back by also slamming a huge piece of cake into my face. Lets just say I love family. But I love my sister the best! (she told me to write that :P )

Anyhoo, Wisey decided that she would spend the day with Mum and I today. She went to my little job meeting today with me and helped me out with that. I am very grateful for that. Afterwoods she had some things to do and we parted for a few hours. On coming back she joined Mum and I in our little oasis then decided we would lap it at the pool. She also stayed for dinner. Vege burgers...mmmm they're amazing. We sat around afterwards talking for a bit but I had some washing I had to hang out. As I am hanging out my washing, I hear a big splash. Wisey had fallen into our oasis. Mum and I were pissing ourselves laughing and the next thing you know, as my mum hugs Wisey....She is in the oasis too! Of course they didnt want me to miss out so mum thought it would be even more funnier to throw a bucket of water on me...ok maybe a few buckets of water. It was ice cold but quite refreshing. Let's just say, we have finally beaten the heat!

All in all, it has been a great day. Now we are just sitting around the outside table chatting about everything.
So I am off to re-join the convo!
Laters!
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment