About Me

My photo
I am me, Me is I. I express myself through writing and through my actions but not my words. I think with my heart but sometimes my brain takes over. I dream, I feel, I breathe, I love, I think. With trust comes my respect but break it once and you will spends years maybe your life rebuilding it and it will never, ever under any circumstances be completely regained.

Friday, January 28, 2011

...Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Australia day. Day of BBQ's, swimming, wearing and showing off your aussie pride and pretty much just simply being lazy. As per usual they day was really hot. SO thankful I had a pool to swim in. I spent it at my Step-mums parents place with her family. It's a small family, but nice.
My little sisters were excited to see me when my dad picked me up. The smiles they had always melt my heart. It was fun to be with them and watch them try on my clothes (even though they looked like dresses on them). I can't believe they are almost 2!! :)
They are learning to swim now and on Australia day, they did just that. They were so tired from swimming all day they almost fell asleep before their dinner. Bless them. For our Aussie dinner we had Lamb cutlets and Black Angus Steak with a Greek salad and bread. I couldn't finish it.
We stayed the night at my Step-grandparents place and I shared a room with my sisters. They woke me up at 5am by pulling my arm and giggling at me everytime I moved. Gotta love them.


So I am In-Love with Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm watching the entire series for the second time! I've almost finished the Complete Book 2 series :) so I am off to finish watching them.
Laters!
Beth xx

P.s Secret Tunnel! Through the mountain, Secret Tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment