About Me

My photo
I am me, Me is I. I express myself through writing and through my actions but not my words. I think with my heart but sometimes my brain takes over. I dream, I feel, I breathe, I love, I think. With trust comes my respect but break it once and you will spends years maybe your life rebuilding it and it will never, ever under any circumstances be completely regained.

Monday, January 24, 2011

...Full of adrenalin

So movie world was actually today, not sunday :P way to read the text mum hahaha. It was a pretty awesome day though. We went on every ride and got soaking wet in the kiddies water play thingy. I officially LOVE the superman ride, the Batwing and the Scooby-doo spooky coaster. Twas epic. Have a headache thoguh from being bashed around on the Lethal Weapon! Hell yeah was that fun. Your legs are left to dangle and it goes upside down and does twists. What a rush.

Super duper tired now but it's a good tired. Gonna sleep like a baby tonight. Speaking of babies, I get to go to my dads tomorrow (: that means I get to see my little baby sisters! They're so cute. <3 I also get to spend Australia day with them and my step-grandparents place. Looking forward to a good BBQ. I'm going to wear my aussie day shirt with a yellow bow in my hair and paint my nails green and yellow. Aussie Pride.

I won't be on for a couple of days due to internet limitations but meh.
 Laters!
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment