About Me

My photo
I am me, Me is I. I express myself through writing and through my actions but not my words. I think with my heart but sometimes my brain takes over. I dream, I feel, I breathe, I love, I think. With trust comes my respect but break it once and you will spends years maybe your life rebuilding it and it will never, ever under any circumstances be completely regained.

Monday, April 18, 2011

...Surprise!

Since my new job is giving me so many hours, I have been racking in the cash....Sue and I decided to go spur of the moment bowling...So Worth It. We fail miserably and we even used bumpers but hey! we got skillz....Afterwoods we got ourselves some Nandos and bought bubbles from woolies which we blew all around the shops until we got into trouble.
A few days ago it was my Nanna's 65th birthday and my grandad threw a big surprise party at the RSL. All you can eat? I think so! I caught up with my cousins and even my big sis and her partners daughter came which was great. But to top my night off...I have epic skills on the skilltester machine. I won 5 toys and a heap of chocolate with only $17...I also may have been a tad high off to much caffine and sugar. I kept one toy which was a donkey...I called him Flopsy.

Later this week is easter of course and I don't have much planned but I do have a huge shift in seafood dept on thursday...11-9 FML. I'm also working everyday but fri and sun because they are public holidays...I'm going to be exausted but ah well, think of the cash. I need it for next week.

Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment