About Me

My photo
I am me, Me is I. I express myself through writing and through my actions but not my words. I think with my heart but sometimes my brain takes over. I dream, I feel, I breathe, I love, I think. With trust comes my respect but break it once and you will spends years maybe your life rebuilding it and it will never, ever under any circumstances be completely regained.

Monday, April 18, 2011

...Shhh.

...I have probably missed a lot of what I wanted to blog about but ah well.
Next week on friday is my mothers birthday. She has no idea what's going on or that something is even going on and I plan to keep it like that. I am throwing a surprise dinner at an italian resturant and all the family and some friends will be there. I can't wait! I already have her prezzy and I have a few other things in mind of what to get her as well. I booked the table tonight and I am ordering the cake tomorrow... :D I am very excited about this...all she knows is that I have taken the night off and that I am cooking her dinner at home or we may go out if we can afford it. She is going to be really surprised :)

The day after is Sue's 18th! It is fifties themed and it's going to be awesome! I am pretty pumped about it. It's going to be at an actual 50's diner and because it is a sat night, there will be hot rods. Hot rods + Us in 50's clothes = Photos? I think yes! I am still deciding what to get her though...I NEED TO GO SHOPPING!

Anyhoo I have one more blog and I shall be up to date with my life right now.....Oh and I also forgot to add....I started barista training last week :D

Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment