About Me

My photo
I am me, Me is I. I express myself through writing and through my actions but not my words. I think with my heart but sometimes my brain takes over. I dream, I feel, I breathe, I love, I think. With trust comes my respect but break it once and you will spends years maybe your life rebuilding it and it will never, ever under any circumstances be completely regained.

Monday, April 18, 2011

...Missing Pieces...

I went to visit my old school last thursday. It was open day so I went for only an hour and a half because I had work. BOY do I wish I could have stayed for the entire day. I missed so many people I almost cried. I got to see most of my teachers (all the female ones gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek) and most of all I got to see the friends I dearly miss. Patricia, Mok and Sushi were the mains....though I must admit I cried when I hugge Mok...My little school-daughter. I haven't seen her since I left school last year on Nov 19. I wish I could see her more often....I got the biggest hug from her. Patricia misses me heaps....I wish I could be there for her but unfortunately so many things are trying to keep us apart...I honestly did not want to leave. They followed me around everywhere but leaving them was so hard...As soon as I got in the car I...yet again...Cried. Honestly these people mean so much to me and were the only people I had sometimes and now I don't get to see them....Even one of my teachers cried when they saw me...By gosh I miss them all....I've always thought I was missing pieces and this just comfirms that these are my missing pieces. I want to hug them right now, hug them tightly...not let go.

If only...

Night all
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment