About Me

My photo
I am me, Me is I. I express myself through writing and through my actions but not my words. I think with my heart but sometimes my brain takes over. I dream, I feel, I breathe, I love, I think. With trust comes my respect but break it once and you will spends years maybe your life rebuilding it and it will never, ever under any circumstances be completely regained.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

...Party, Party, Party!

SUE TURNED 18! We dressed up 50's style and went out for dinner! It was about 10 her good friends there and we managed to get her to have 2 drinks and a shot....my gosh that was amusing! Afterwoods, most people left and who was left over went to a game place....we played so many games and I won the jackpot on one of them! We combine our tickets together and we had over 500! It was great! We all got fairy wands, matching rings with stick on earings, rubbers and Sue got a ninja sword and a dodgy airplane thingy....Sue and her wonderful friend who is now also my friend came back to my house for the night....twas epic...

Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment